Advance – Main Manufacturing Vessel Machine
Advance - Main Manufacturing Vessel Machine
Salient Features :
- The Manufacturing Vessel is a Jacketed cylindrical vessel
with a conical bottom & anchor type agitator.
- It is use to mix the viscous product from the Water & Wax Phase
- Jacket for Heating & cooling.
- Vacuumized Process.
- Vessel Inside Pressure (-1/+2 Bar)
- Heating Jacket Pressure (-1/+6 Bar)
- Heating By Steam, Hot Water or Electric Heater.
- Agitator Mixer with self pressure Teflon Scrapper.
- Scrapper Cleanly working on both side.
- High speed Homogenizer with teeth type Rotor – stator.
- RPM with step & variable speed drive for agitator & Homogenizer.
- High Shear & pressurization of the Homogenizer.
- Thus Homogenization of high viscosities up to 400.000 mpas.
- Homogenizer mounted on lower position in the side of vessel.
- Safety interlock process with limit switch.
- Connection for vacuum, charging, view glass, lamp gals, CIP, WIP for cleaning process, pressure gauge & safety valve.
- Temperature Controller & safety pressure valve.
- Bottom Discharge with Valve.
- Homogenizer The Homogenizer Tank or Online is used with Manufacturing Vessel to reduce particle size & uniform mixing
Advance – Main Manufacturing Vessel Machine Trial Video